BANK REAL ESTATE AGENCIES
We develop and maintain web portals for financial institutions, since 2003 when CECA approved us as a provider of web development for the real estate channels of savings banks on the Internet.
From that moment on, entities such as Caja Duero, Caja Navarra, Caja Cantabria, Caja El Monte or Caja Madrid, will use Urbaniza’s online platform for the dissemination and also the management of real estate assets that were marketed with the help of its Internet exposure.
In 2008, the first version of Banco Santander’s real estate portal, Altamira, was created, followed by other portals for the prescription of properties in offices, the exhibition of second-hand and new-build properties, and building management.
Other entities served:
- Altamira Asset Management, real estate asset marketing portal
- Banco Cooperativo, through Ruralvía, with 20 real estate portals for rural banks
- Abanca (formerly CAixa Galicia), with the Escogecasa.es portal.
- BBVA, for Anida real estate portal (bbvavivienda.com)
- Novobanco (formerly Banco Espirito Santo) for its real estate portal
For bank real estate, we recommend the following services:
Real estate portal
Real estate blog
Real estate data connection
Integration of tools
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Español (Spanish)